Why Own a Wise Coatings Franchise Now
For decades, Brandon Vaughn witnessed his own father’s drive and dedication owning/operating a small service-based business. For 33 years, his father ran his small business as a single employee. In 2011, his father was diagnosed with a serious illness that prevented him from performing the physical tasks required to keep his operations running. Brandon purchased the business with a promise to keep it running in order to support his parents. In under 6 seasons, Brandon grew the business from zero to over 70 employees, increasing revenues from $8k/mo to over $450k/mo. In 2017, he was awarded the S.B.A Small Business Person of the Year award for the state of Oregon.
Today, Brandon helps thousands of small business owners systemize and scale their companies through his company Conquer, which provides personalized mentorship and training programs for small business owners. Facilitated by CEOs and executives with real-world experience in small business growth, their Conquer program yielded an average of 77% year-over-year growth for participants in 2018 — a level of success that Brandon and the Conquer team will continue to inspire for years to come.
Today, he’s sharing the secrets behind his own success with Wise Coatings Franchises – designed to inspire a balanced entrepreneurial life through systems and coaching.
Whitney White has a passion for bringing businesses and their workplace culture to their full potential. She loves bringing the right people together, teaching them to communicate clearly and build productive and healthy relationships so that the business can thrive. As COO of Wise Coatings, she dreams of making what seems like impossibilities blossom into true possibilities and success stories. After partnering with Brandon Vaughn in Wise Coatings, franchising seemed like the best natural step to help others achieve their dreams.
Whitney has earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Management from the University of Central Florida and a Master’s degree in Business in Accounting. Whitney is also a Level 2 DISC Certified Human Behavior Consultant – one of the leading tools in personality assessments available.
Whitney’s studies and training with DISC have enabled her to teach clients how to communicate best with their teams and create healthy, productive work cultures. She has also developed highly successful sales teams and thrives on implementing sustainable and effective business systems. Whitney’s coaching of business owners, their sales teams, and employees has led to many impressive accomplishments including growing an international brand to over 200 locations worldwide, designing and implementing systems for a multi-million dollar company, and more.
Whitney’s passion for business development stems from being a fourth-generation entrepreneur. Beyond her love of promoting communication in business, some other passions include animals, especially her dog, Gunner, and travel with her husband, Rob. Traveling to over seven countries in just the past four years seeing the world fills her cup with happiness.
The Wise Coatings Philosophy
To make our partners wildly successful and have their business deliver them financial and time freedom to pursue their dreams
History & Growth
Established Wise Coatings
Franchise Opportunities First Available
First Franchise Territory in Frisco, Texas!
Franchise owner #3 in Orlando, FL
Little Rock, AR franchise owner Justin Rue joined the brand – we are now in 5 Markets!
Kicking off the new year with expansion into Loudoun, VA and Columbia, MD location with 2 new owners
New Franchise Owner in Bellevue, WA – Expanding the West Coast!
Opening Wise Coatings of Salt Lake City, UT
New Franchisee in Scottsdale, AZ ; Welcoming John Shrein
Signed Huntsville, AL – – Tenth Location!
YOU HAD A PARTNER WHO DID IT ALL?
Instant access to over 100 training videos for our partners and your Technicians, Sales, and Administrative teams.
Weekly accountability calls with your team will provide support and motivation for sales, executive level decision making and experience sharing.
Get a dedicated bookkeeper to keep your books clean, and work with our executive team to create and maintain your annual growth budget.
Built to streamline and modernize every aspect of running a business. CRM, Inventory and Payroll Solutions implemented for you.
We leverage national buying power for multiple locations and pass down the discounts exclusively to our Wise Franchise partners.
Wise Coatings is the Right Choice for You!
Our ideal owner candidate is likely to fit one of these profiles...
Corporate Middle Manager -“Jane”
- You have natural sales skills, but you are not “in sales”
- You have leadership skills, even if you didn’t lead a team.
- You are business savvy and understand a P&L → You’re leaving your current corporate role to “Be Your Own Boss”
Spouses – “Elena and Roberto”
- Parents moved to the US before they were born, and made sure they went to college
- Their family is growing and they are ready to own their own business
- They have always wanted to live the “American Dream” and have a lasting legacy of wealth built for their children and grandchildren
“Up and coming” Sales Executive – “John”
- You are a hustler, people love you, you can sell anything and meet sales targets
- You keep winning awards as the best in the company, but you want more
- You want to “sell” for yourself and not be limited to what “management” tells you to do
- Your sample project will be your own garage for your convertible
Current service business owner or owners – “Rick and Jorge”
- You have a successful business in the home services trade, and want to expand within your community
- You have great relationships and trust of your clients, you earn their referrals!
- You want to offer a new service but with a proven product line no one else in the area can provide
- With Wise Coatings – you will offer our unique epoxy floor coating services to your existing clients
Some Franchisee Characteristics
Passionate & Energetic
Wise Coatings Partnership candidates must be passionate about serving others and providing excellent work that is worthy of a lifetime warranty. This is an opportunity to build a company with operations support, coaching and training that is unlike any other franchise.
- Potential Partners will show evidence of personal financial integrity and stewardship, proven business leadership-and business acumen, an entrepreneurial spirit, a growth mindset, and strong character.
- Wise Coatings Partners run their own complex businesses, ultimately in charge of all aspects of it. Their success and return on investment are proportionate to their hard work, business acumen and leadership